Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008






Our new home...
It's a bit of a fixer upper, but we got an awesome deal.
And...









It comes with a guest house! I think you will really like it mom.




4 comments:

Marissa said...

double ahhhhh!

Marissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Powell said...

You're boys crack me up! They might look the same, but they are so different. Give them big hugs for me! Love you boys!

Carla Cook said...

You are hilarious! I love the pictures! It looks really fun!