Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Sisters...

I have been blessed in my life to have 10 amazingingly beautful, sisters.  4 of which are my sisters I grew up with and 6 who are sisters by marriage.  Either way, I love having sisters, and I love being a sister!  Sisters have a bond that can not be forged.  We are tight and we stick together.  Seriously don't mess with sisters, especially MY sisters.  You are putting your life on the line if you do.  I'm just sayin...
I don't see my sisters NEAR as often as I would like.  But let me just tell you, when we are together, watch out!!!  As Mari says, "I think our maturity levels go down when we are together."  Yes ma'am I believe you are right.  We do some of the funniest (and stupidest) things when we are together.  I laugh so hard I...well nevermind, but my sisters know what I mean,  even James knows, but he's kind of like a sister.  Love you James. :)
My sisters can make me do things I didn't think I could or would ever do, (actually James can get me to do things I NEVER thought I would do, James are you sure you aren't my sister?)  we laugh with each other and at each other,  we call each other when we need a shoulder to cry on, or just need to talk.  They are honest with me when I ask them if I look ok, or if I need an opinion about an outfit or things of that nature (husbands aren't allowed to give honest opinions in that department, that's why God made sisters!)
I can't imagine my life with out my 10 sisters (and James).   Each one of my sisters is beautiful and has been such an inspiration and example to me.  I have learned so much from each one.  I am thankful for each of you and hope you know how much I love you.  The Lord has truly blessed me by allowing me to have 10 awesome sisters to love and that love me, even when I am a turd. 
And James, I know you aren't my sister, obviously, but you are there just as much as they are.  You are an amazing brother that would do anything for his sisters!  I love you too brother!

No comments: