Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weak in the knee...

Last Sunday I had a lot of pain in my knee.  This isn't anything new for me.  My knees generate pain often.  I am used to it.  At first I just ignored it.  As the day went on the pain became very intense and almost dropped me to the ground every time I put my weight on my right side.    I was hoping that I had slept on it funny, bumped it, or twisted it funny, and that as the week went on the pain would go away, and my knee would just heal itself.  So far that has not been the case.  I don't know what I did, or how I did it, but somehow, someway I have screwed up my knee AGAIN!!!  This is a problem for me.  #1, because I am terrified of doctors, #2 I have already had multiple surgeries and really not in the mood to do it again, #3, I don't like needles, and surgery requires a few of them, #4, I don't trust the hospital out here.  ( I am sorry to all my friends that work at the hospital, it's not you I don't trust!!!)  #5, seriously!!!!! How many surgeries does it take?  and #6, I am to tired for this!  :) 
Like I said I have had multiple surgeries in both knees. I am just not ready to do it again.  Don't get me wrong, the end result is fabulous, but everything in between just sucks!!!  It seems like everytime I have had knee troubles it just comes on.  There isn't any kind of traumatic injury that has caused the damage (at least not that I can remember)   And every time it's something different, something the doctor couldn't have predicted. and something that always makes the doctor scratch his head (I don't meant to be difficult, it just comes so naturally).  This time it's the same story, but I am worried that it is slightly worse than any of the other times.  In the past the pain has been, for the most part, bearable.  This time, not so much! 
Bad knees run in the family, and I guess the hereditary fairy didn't notice the EXEMPT tag on me when I was made, Yay!!! 
I was just really hoping that I was done with knee problems!  Guess not!
I am sorry to complain about this on my blog. It's really not an interesting topic.  I use my blog as a journal, and really  needed an outlet to get this off my mind.  I am nervous, and hoping to avoid the inevitable!  I don't have time for surgery, I hate the swelling that comes with it, I hate the bruising, the crutches, I hate it all.  I just really don't want to do it!  Maybe I will have a small miracle.  Stranger things have happened.  Right?

No comments: