Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Friday, July 29, 2011

My week with out "My boys"

Monday, Day 1 - Sad to see them go, but excited for my new found freedom. 
Tuesday, Day 2 - Woo hoo, got lots done, cleaned the house, (and it stayed clean), finished the laundry, went shopping,  chopped my hair, played with friends, and stayed up late eating ice cream and watching the movie of MY choice.  I love day 2.  I miss the boys, but I am excited that they are having fun.
Wednesday, Day 3 - Played some more, not really any house work to do, but still lots of playing to do.  Went to the Miss Unitah pageant.  Played at my friend Marcee's house, endured a thunder and lightening storm, stayed up late.  Missing my boys, but I still have so much I want to do.  Kind of wishing I had someone to talk to late at night.  Thank heavens for Mari and our late night phone calls.
Thursday, Day 4 - Got up late, still no house cleaning to do, I watched all the movies on my list, went shopping, went out for ice cream with a friend.  Laughed with Mari as we stayed up late on the phone watching Jimmy Kimmel together.   Good times.  Missing my family like crazy!  Only 2 more nights.  I think I can, I think I can...
Friday, Day 5 - Still no cleaning or laundry, I am out of movies to watch, all my friends will be with their families tonight, I am ice creamed and shopped out, I made the mistake of listening to the soundtrack from A walk to remember.  I want my family back!  I miss them!!!!  I don't know if I will make it to tomorrow.  The single life is not for me.  At least not for long periods of time. 
Saturday, Day 6 - My boys come home.  SOOOOO excited...

No comments: