Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

The two most amazing boys you will ever meet.
Jayce and Alek are so funny. They come up with the strangest things. When we visited the swinging bridge we went outside of Utah very briefly. The boys were totally fascinated that we left Utah. They kept going on and on about it. On our way back into Utah it all became clear to me when the boys insisted we get a picture of them in front of the "Welcome to Utah" sign as proof of them re-entering the "country". It makes me wonder what they think when we go to California?
I am not sure how this happened, but not only did I get one picture of Grant, I got two. AND he is smiling. I have since tried to get another, but have been unsuccesful.
I will continue to try. Who knows, fourteen years from now I may get lucky again!





I love this picture of "the man". The only thing I don't like is that he is standing on a 300 ft cliff. I think that may be why is smiling. He knew I was freaking out, and he loved watching me squirm.








6 comments:

Marissa said...

You guys are awesome. Sounds like you guys are off to a great summer break. You're welcome to make your trek northwest, more specifically, Boise. That would be lovely.

Tell Jayce I commend him for not falling into peer pressure, even though it was mom, dad and twin brother that were pressuring him. REBELS!

Aspen said...

Hey Lizz! I'm glad that I've found you and your family. Here I am in West Jordan, reading about you living in Vernal, when a decade ago the roles were reversed. I cannot believe how big your boys are. They were just toddlers when I last saw them. Jared is back working in Vernal again in the oilfield. He just started about a month ago and seems to really like what he does, although I don't see us ever moving back. Get a picture of Grant, and while you are at it post one of yourself!

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Croft Family said...

Looks like you a great summer! Oh I look at your blog through Marissa's blog. Hope you don't mind

bchild said...

Lizz,

How the heck are ya? Jeremy South and I were just talking about not seeing anyone this year. I guess we really do need you guys (or softball) to get people together once in a while.

jcook said...

LIz! I am so proud you updated your blog! I always check it :) that bridge looks so scary! Can't wait to see you guys this week!