Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Best Friends!
Aren't they cute? I love that they are such good friends. They don't fight very often and love to play together. This year they are in the same class in school. We were a little worried at first, but they have done so well. Their teacher on the other hand, not doing so well. Jayce and Alek like to wear the same thing to see how much they can get away with. She has only figured it out a few times. They think it is hilarious! I can't blame them. If I had an identical I would probably do the same thing. By the way "the identical's" is what they call themselves.








Yiruma

Just a little tribute to Twilight.
I had the opportunity to drive
to Salt Lake to watch the
premiere of Twilight with my
friend Sara, my Mom and Dad,
my brother James and his wife
Jerrica, and my sisters Mari
Aly, and Amy.
It was fun to spend time with
family and friends and watch
the movie.
it was super dooper fun and I
can't wait for the second movie!

No comments: