Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009


Road Trip
December 12, 2008
Mari and Aly came to visit me while Grant was gone at a training class. We stayed up late laughing and having a great time.
The next day we all loaded into Mari's car and headed for Salt Lake to see The Forgotten Carols.
Aly was hilarious. She kept us laughing almost the whole way. She really enjoys the "open road" as you can see.
Alek was less than thrilled to be in the car. He went to sleep almost immediatley after we got on the road and did NOT want to be disturbed. Alek leaned on Jayce trying to go to sleep, but Jyace was just to excited, eventually they had to trade spots cause Jayce wouldn't hold still.

Jayce and Aly played with my camera, and had a blast doing it.
Not camera shy at all! They make me laugh.


The Forgotten Carols
This year was my first time attending The Forgotten Carols. It was AWESOME! I was able to go with almost my entire family. Grant offered to watch all the kids so we could go. Isn't he sweet? That's how badly he DIDN'T want to go. He's not into the preforming arts. We still had a great time.
At the end of the show Michael McLean has everybody join arms and sing "We can be together forever". It made me very emotional. It just happened to be 2 days shy of the day Jared passed away 9 years ago. I was thankful I had the opportunity to spend the evening in the company of my family. I was reminded of how important my family is to me, and how excited I am to "be together forever someday" with all of them.
With that being said, I decided to list each one of my brothers and sisters and what I love most about them. Aly did this a few months ago and I really enjoyed reading what she thought was special about each of us. So thank you Aly for the idea.
Chris: My favorite thing about Chris is his attitude. Chris is amazing. He is the most upbeat happy person I know. I think mostly because he is focused on the task at hand and has enough faith to know that no matter what, it will work out the way the Lord want's it to.
Jared: Just saying his name makes me chuckle inside. His sense of humor is what I admire Jared for the most. Never sad, always happy and laughing. He is/was a great brother.
Marissa: Her thoughtfulnes would be my favorite thing. I wish that I could be more like her in this way. She is always thinking of someone else, and what she can do to help them. She is very sweet and delicate in the way she handles peoples feelings.
Amy: Her quick wit is the best part of Amy. Amy has a come back for any and all situations. And they are usually pretty dang funny.
James: His dedication and loyalty. Never have I met someone so dedicated to his family. James will always be the first one to offer you a hand when you are down and out. And he will always remind you that you have great worth.
Mari: Her patience and love for everyone. Mari is so loving and kind to everyone. She has such an amazing knowledge of how much Heavenly Father loves all of his children. You can feel it radiate from her. Mari has one of the most pure hearts of any one I have ever met.
Aly: My favorite thing about Aly is her abilty to complete us as a family and her laugh. The best is ALWAYS saved for last. Aly is the glue that holds us all together. She has such a passion for our family. And she is willing to fight for each of us if she has to. Aly's laugh is contagious. Once she starts to laugh you will too. It doesn't matter how grumpy you are, she will get you!
I also have to thank my amazing parents. I think all these attributes that I have just listed are a compliment to them. You have given us each a small part of yourself, and look what we have become. You rock!!!

5 comments:

Lois Cook Berrett said...

What a great tribute to your brothers and sisters. I think that you are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Mari said...

Lizz, that was so thoughtful. Our family rocks huh? Thank you for reminding me about all the good things of everyone. You forgot to put you. You are so family oreiented. You would and have dropped everything to help those you love and doesnt just stop there. Goes above and beyond what is expected. You have unconditional love for everyone and this world would not be the same without you. I love you.

Croft Family said...

Lizz, that is such a great tribute to your siblings. I never got to know Chris I think he was on his mission but Jared, Marrisa, and Amy your comments were so true about each one of them. Even back 15 years or longer when we hung out all the time they still have that same quality. And same with what Mari said about you. I have always loved your parents they were so great and I'm sure still are.

Marissa said...

Love the blog makeover!!! Go Liz! By the way, I think you were too kind to me. I wish I was a little more empathetic these days.

It was fun to read it all. So true for the rest of the clan, even mari's little shindig.

Keep up the blogging. Love ya!

Nick and Jen said...

I know you told me not to look at your blog yet...well I couldn't resist! :) I love it. Your kids are great and it looks like you guys had a great road trip. Now you also have to check mine out. I need to get on it more then I have lately...our life is kinda crazy right now! But mine is private so you have to email me your email address so that I can add you to it! my email is jennamay3@gmail.com.

And by the way...your family looks like they have a blast. I had so much fun with mine I stayed another week in Provo. I miss them!