Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Draper Utah Temple Open House
Saturday March 8, 2009
Our family took a trip to Salt Lake this weekend so that we could attend the Draper Temple open house. As we walked through we were able to teach Jayce and Alek and show them the beauty of temples.
We had the priveledge to attend the open house with our boys, my mom and dad, Marissa, Jordan, Braden, and baby Rebekah. As we walked through we could feel the spirit as it testified to all of us that the temple is a House of God. We were able to bare testimony to our children about the importance of temple's and how our family can be together forever because of the promises Grant and I made in the temple.
I am so thankful that I had this opportunity to teach my children and show them the importance of temples. I am thankful for temples and the opportunity to go inside.
When I was a child I had the opportunity to go through the Jordan River Temple before it was dedicated. I remember the feelings I had, and hope that my boys will always remember the spirit they felt.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never been to an open house and it would be very cool to see the Temple like that and to be able to walk through with my child! What a great experience for your boys!

Aly said...

I like this post. I wish i would've gone to the open house with you guys. I'm kicking myself for not going. That picture of you and Grant is a good one! tell him good job for smiling!!

me said...

you guys look great!

Marissa said...

love the pictures. I just might steal some from you. That was a fun trip.