Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Peeps...
As I was sitting here today contemplating the things I could do, I had a sudden urge to call one (or all) of my sisters to hang out for the day, then I started thinking of my family and how much I missed each one of them. I began looking at pictures of them so I wouldn't miss them as much. Wouldn't you know it made it worse.
I love my family so much. I hate being so far away from them, but I know I am where the Lord wants me, that gives me peace, and somehow makes it easier to be away. I am blessed to have each one of these people as a part of my family. I can't imagine a better way to spend eternity than with this bunch of dorks! I love you all!
P.S. Nick, Ryan, Isabell, Jacey, and Keaton, you need to stand if front of a camera from time to time. I couldn't find ONE picture of you five. And I couldn't find a picture of Jared! Oh well, I love you all just the same!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Awwww. What a sweet post. LOve and miss you too. :)