Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1st and 10...do it again!!!
Football...love it or leave it!?
The boys are having a blast playing for the Cowboys this year. They are becoming quite the little players.
However, I am not so sure how much I like it. Practices everyday, sometimes twice, games twice a week, not to mention the change in beverages and diet we have had to make. Wow, it's a lot of work!
I know, I complain a lot about football, but in reality, I love it. There isn't anything more fun than watching my boys run up and down the field playing and having a good time. GO COWBOYS!!!!

No comments: