Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bitter sweet...
Today was the first day of school. Jayce and Alek couldn't hardly wait to get out the door. We were at the bus stop about 20 minutes early! I am glad they are so excited about another year of school. This is sure to be their best year yet.
I am having a hard time adjusting. I am all sorts of confused. One minute I am so relieved that the dishes stay clean and the living room straightened up that I could laugh, and then the next minute I am crying waiting in anticipation for me playmates to get home. I worry that
I didn't do enough with them during the summer, yet I am exauhsted from all the running around and playing we have done. So now you see my dilema. I can't decide how I feel! Getting used to school is going to be an adjustment, but I am excited to see them learn and grow.

No comments: