Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Friday, August 14, 2009

97 days and counting...
New Moon is almost here, and it's time to get our sweatshirt orders in. We have a couple different options this year. You can get a regular hoodie sweatshirt, a zip up a hoodie, or a 1/4 zip up with a collar.
The slogan we have decided to have sewn on the sweatshirts is "Real men sparkle" in silver (Thanks mom). We have choosen black sweatshirts, but you can do whatever you would like.
We have to have the orders in by September 1st, and the cost depends on the sweatshirt type that you choose, but no more than $30.00 (that's on the high side. Last year they were only $20.00).
If you want one please email me at lizzanne.schiess@gmail.com, or leave a comment on my blog. I will need the size you want, what kind of sweatshirt you prefer, and color if you choose to do something other than black. They should be done around October 20th. (I will post a picture of the sweatshirt so you can see what they will look like as soon as my sample is done, it should be anyday now)
Also, if you want to attend the premiere with us let me know so I can get a ticket count. There will be quite a few of us so be prepared for a big group. I will need the money for the tickets and the sweatshirts around October 1st. Tickets are usually $8.50
I can't wait!!!

No comments: