Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Life as I know it...
Is about to change!
Grant was just called as the 2ND counselor in our stakes young men's presidency. I'm not entirely sure what this new calling entails but, I know he is excited, and I know he will do a great job. Our family will defiantly have some adjusting to do, and we will miss him in our ward on the Sunday's he is gone. Not to mention all the meetings and other responsibilities he will now have, but we are sure proud of him, and we are happy to support him in this new adventure. I am also excited because we got to buy Grant a new suit. Something I have been trying to convince him to do for about 15 years now. I knew I would get my way eventually!
I love my man, and I love that he is a worthy priesthood holder, and that he teaches our boys by example and love. He is a great husband, my best friend, and the best dad any child could hope to have.
I love you Grant, and good luck!

1 comment:

Mari said...

I love it! And I LOVE that picture! Is that a smile I see?! Whoa. :)