Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

We shocked you all, didn't we?
I can't believe it's been 15 years. Wow!!! Here's to many more just a fabulous as the past 15!
I love you Grant!!!

3 comments:

Mari said...

I LOVE THIS!! Its weird to think that you and great have been married for about 2/3 of my life! Love you! Congrats! You guys are so cool!

Aly said...

Aw. this is cute. I love this.

Jenzette said...

This looks like the cover of a wedding magazine, wow!! You two are wonderful together!