Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I never have to go to McDonalds again!!!
I hate McDonalds, but I LOVE their chicken nuggets. Weirdness, I know!!! However, I never have to go to McDonalds again. I figured out how to make chicken nuggets almost exactly the same way as McDonalds. And they are soooo delicious! YAY!!! They even look like McDonalds chicken nuggets. (See above picture) My kids loved them, Grant loved them and I loved them. The best part is that they are super easy to make! Maybe I will save a little bit of money!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Are you going to share how you did it?