Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Top 10 things that make me smile everyday...
10. My family! even though we are spread out, I love that I can talk to each one whenever I want. Either by phone, text, email, or Faebook!
9. My beautiful home
8. My garden growing delicious vegetables
7. My chickens
6. Talking to my mom!
5. The ability to love, the ablilty to be loved, and the ability to laugh. I love to laugh!!!
4. Going to the temple with my best friend.
3. My two wonderful, amazing, adorable, loving boys!
2. Grant! Seriously, I don't know how I got so lucky!
1. That I am a daughter of God, and that my self worth is not based on the worldly things in life, but my Heavenly Father's love for ME!!!

2 comments:

Aly said...

Loved it sister. You're awesome. How lucky am I to have you as my sister?!

Schiess family said...

Im not gonna lie! You are pretty lucky!! :)
Love you sister, I am totally the luckiest person in the world to have someone as awesome as my sister!