Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Canning, canning, and more canning...

I remember as a little girl my mom canning vegetables and fruits we had grown through the year.  It seemed like such a process, but the end result was always so amazing to me.  Now it's my turn and I still have the same feelings.  It's a huge process, but I love the end result.
Over the weekend I canned 16 bottles of salsa, 18 bottles of zucchini relish, 19 bottles of corn, 7 bags of freezer corn, and 40 bottles of applesauce.  My feet hurt and my hands have a strange new tint and smell to them, but the end result was this...

corn and salsa
Applesauce
Zucchini relish
Some of the canned goods.  I am still trying to find a place for the rest.


No comments: