Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dear me...

F.Y.I. ...This post is a little bit long and mostly for me...sorry!!!
Lately it seems as though life has been throwing a lot of curve balls. I have been surprised at how well I have been able to keep up! Then tonight as I was sitting here watching TV, I realized that all I am doing is keeping up. I'm not doing anything extra, I'm not striving to do anything better, I'm not going above and beyond. I am simply sailing by. I don't want to just "get by". So I am re-committing myself to being a better wife, a better mom, a better sister, a better daughter, a better friend, and a better example, A BETTER ME.
So I asked myself, how can I achieve this? This is what I came up with.
1. Be more patient with my sweet, amazing husband and wonderful children.
2. Tell those I love that I love them more often.
3. Call my family more often just to see how they are doing.
4. Listen!!!
5. Be less judgmental
6. Be more forgiving
7. Be the kind of friend that I would want to have.
8. No more carrying grudges. (It's to exauhsting)
9. Be more thoughtful.
10. Read my scriptures more faithfully.
11. Remember my morning AND evening prayers.
12. Fulfill my church calling with a little more dedication.
13. Exercise a little bit more often.
14. Be a little more forgiving of myself.
15. Remeber that no matter what trials I have been handed, I will never be given more than I can handle. And if I am having a tough time handling it I can always turn to my Heavenly Father for help.
And that's pretty much it. The list seems a little bit long, but I think I can handle it. I like lists. I am a "to do list" kind of girl. It gives me a challenge and helps me to stay on track.
I hope to notice changes with in myself. I hope to feel like I am going above and beyond what life expects. I don't want to leave this life and be known for not going the distance. I want to be known for smiling when life gave me a challenge, and being thoughtful and kind. I have a lot of work to do, but I know I can do it. Life is good. I am blessed WAY beyond what I deserve. I have 2 of the most adorable children known to man, I have the most supportive, sweet, kind, loving husband a girl could ask for. I really have a great life. I love it and I am going to enjoy it.
The End...

No comments: