Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Curls all gone...

 Jayce has the cutest curly hair.  I love it!  Over the weekend he decided to see what it was like to have straight hair.  So we pulled out the straightener and went to town while watching conference.  I was shocked at how long his hair was.  AND, it actually looked pretty good straight. 

Before

He kept it straight for school on Monday and got lots of comments.  Some nice, some not so nice.  I think it looked dang good.  But I do prefer his curls. 

During



After


No comments: