Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am just so proud!!!
So Cook family pictures are in just one week. We decided to go with a color scheme. We chose brown's and blue's. As Marissa and I got talking she mentioned that she didn't know what to dress her girls in. I remembered that I had some blue material left over from a recent project and mentioned that we should make dresses for her girls. She liked the idea and this is what we ended up with. They turned out better than I imagined (if I do say so myself) and I can't wait to see the Jordan, Isabelle and Rebekah wear them next week.


Jordan's Isabelle's Rebekah's


1 comment:

Marissa said...

Love em. I can't wait!! Thanks a ton. Love ya!