Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I give up!!!!!!!!!
This year it was my New Years resolution to give up Pepsi cold turkey. I did really good for about three days. Then I started craving an ice cold Pepsi. I resisted at first, but then I just couldn't do it anymore. So I broke down and stopped at 7-11 and bought a Pepsi then promised myself that it would be last one. I did this little cycle for about two months.
After two months of torturing myself, I decided to give up on giving up. So as I sit here writing this I am sipping on a Pepsi. And ever so happy!On a good note, I have cut down, so I have to give myself credit for that. What can I say? I have to much of my dad in me.

3 comments:

Nick and Jen said...

It was fun to catch up on your blog. I love what you have done to it.

Pepsi...my mom has always loved Diet Coke. We would always tease her about it. She still drinks it! :)

So I had to leave church early because of the kiddos...so I still don't know what the mystery calling is! :)

Unknown said...

I have to say that I have a little thing for Coke. So I totally hear what you are saying!

Croft Family said...

I LOVE PEPSI! I give it up when I'm prego but every now and then I will sneak a sip from my husbands and oh HEAVEN!!!