Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Men break everything!!!

One week before Thanksgiving my car was hit by a drunk driver (or at least that's what the police concluded), the bum didn't stop or even leave a note. We were informed that my car had been hit by a waitress of the resturant we were at. Luckily nobody was hurt and there wasn't much damage. The dork made a few scratches and knocked off the driver side mirror.
After assesing the damage we decided not to claim it on our insurance and fix it ourselves. It has taken me 3 months to find the right mirror for my car and it finally came last week while Grant was in Salt Lake. I was so excited to finally have a drivers side mirror but didn't know how to fix it myself. So I left it in the box all week until Grant got home. It was the first thing I should him when he walked in the door. Grant decided to inspect it to make sure it would fit. Wouldn't you know it as soon as he picked it up (for some reason I can't figure out) he tried to take the mirror out of the housing and BROKE my new mirror. AHHH....I wanted to scream. But being the sweet wife I am I just smiled and said "smoothe move exlax." He smiled and apologized. He's too cute to be mad for to long. Besides he took me to dinner and bought me a new mirror. I guess I can forgive him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sucks that your car got hit! My car got hit right around that time and the perp didn't even leave a note either...stupid deer! :)