Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Homemade Bread
My goal this year is to master bread making. In the past two weeks I have made 4 loaves of Honey whole wheat, 2 loaves of Amish white, 2 loaves of Mormon white, and 8 loves of Honey molasses wheat. And until just recently I have been doing it mostly by hand. Saturday Grant surprised me with the a new KitchenAide Mixer. My old one only allowed me to mix one loaf of bread at a time, so if I wanted more I had to do it by hand. My new mixer allows me to mix up to 4 loaves at at a time. Today I made 4 more loaves of the Honey Molasses Wheat bread. It was sooooo easy, and it didn't take any time at all. Grant came home for lunch to the smell of warm homemade bread. I was very proud.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so sweet of your husband! I love my Kitchen Aid! It totally helps with making bread! I am going to have to try your recipe. I have a really good white bread recipe, but that gets boring after a while!

Aly said...

you can uhh make me some whenever you'd like. that looks delicious. Breads are my weakness...

Marissa said...

Yuuuuummmmmmmmmy! They look great!!

Lois Cook Berrett said...

Yummy Liz! I am way impressed! Your loaves look wonderful. I'll bet your family is loving this.

Croft Family said...

What a great wife you are to make bread. I wish I knew how.