Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Friday, April 10, 2009



A wise man once said...
Jayce is notorious for saying and doing funny things. The other night Jayce did both as he wandered down stairs after being asleep for a couple of hours. As I talked to him he seemed to be in kind of a daze. Then I realized he was sleep walking. So I followed him around as he filled a mug with ice water, open and closed the fridge, checked out the laundry room, turned the lights on and off a couple of times, open and closed the toilet lid, checked the roll of toilet paper, and then turned the water faucet on and then off again. After watching him aimlessly wander through the house I finally decided to wake him up and get him back to bed. When I woke him up he was very confused. I asked him what he was doing. In all his wisdom (and confusion) he said..." I was asleep until I got up!" And there you have it.

3 comments:

Lois Cook Berrett said...

Out of the mouth of babes. Gota love it!

Jenzette said...

He kills me!

Aly said...

hahaha that kid. nothing will ever beat when he went "scuba diving" though! ha.