Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009



How do you spell Lizz?
A-W-E-S-O-M-E...
Ok, I know what you are thinking. But it is actually a pretty funny story. You see my adorable little nephew Braden is in pre-school and they are teaching him how to spell. If you ask him how to spell Ryan he says D-A-D, and Marissa is M-O-M and so on. I thought it was so cute. I asked him over and over to spell different things for me. When I asked him to spell my name he was stumped. I didn't want to be left out so I taught him how to spell my name. It took me about fifteen minutes, but he finally got it. So now when you ask him to spell Lizz he says... A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
That's my boy!
I am good at brainwashing my nieces and nephews. Just ask Emma, whenever someone says "Aunt Lizz is so...." she will complete the sentence by yelling at the top of her lungs, GORGEOUS!!!
I love my nieces and nephews. They make me laugh and I love having fun with them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is exactly how I spell Liz too! What a smart little fellow!

Aly said...

you're teaching that kid horrible things.

Marissa said...

Cute little bugger. I so love him!