Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009


Now that's how you make snickerdoodles!!!
kathleen and I spent the day together making cookies while the boys went shopping with Grandma (weird, I know)
While we were making the cookies Kathleen made me take pictures of every step. When we were done she asked if I would make her a scrapbook and title it "Now that's how you make snickerdoodles". I laughed and told her I would.
She makes me laugh and I loved spending time with her. It was great bonding time for us.
I nick named her Lucy because she reminds me of Lucy from Narnia.

No comments: