Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Odette...
This is my sweet niece Odette. She was just diagnosed with leukemia in June. She has a long road ahead of her, but she has an amazing mom and dad that are helping her.
When I saw her at the hospital she was talking and smiling. She seems to be a happy baby, despite of it all!
It doesn't seem fair for someone so sweet and so small to have to go through this trial.
My heart and prayers are with her and her family.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

She is pretty cute even if I say so myself! I am finally having a couple of minutes to mess around...I should be going to bed! Thanks for all your love, prayers and friendship. I don't know what I would do if I didn't know that I could call you laughing or crying at any time of day! I love you guys!
Stephanie