Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oh, What do you do in the summer time?

Wow, I can't believe we are half way through summer. Time flies so fast!
I posted some pics of our adventure so far this summer. We have enjoyed spending time at the zoo with Amy, Emma, Maggie, and my dad, shopping with Aly, cave exploring, and enjoyed a perfect weekend with Tim, Suzanne, Landon, Cortnie, Brennan, and Gabe.
I would say our summer has been next to perfect, and we aren't done yet!

I hope you enjoy the pics I have posted. I had them all neatly arranged, but then when I posted them they went all funky.

No comments: