Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A crazy little thing called love...
Aristotle once said "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies".
Anybody who has been in love knows that Aristotle is a wise man!
Life without love would be...well I can't even imagine what life would be without it. Nor do I want to!
With Valentines Day right around the corner I thought I would take just a minute to list a few reasons why I LOVE my man!
I love the way he smiles!
I love when he dances around the house like a fool!
I love how he tries to be macho, but he really isn't!
I love that he laughs at my jokes, even when they are dumb just to make me feel good!
I love the way he smells after a shower!
I love how hard he works!
I love his blue eyes!
I love his hands!
I love how he makes me laugh!
I love when he hugs me and kisses my neck!
I LOVE GRANT!!!

“Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.”
~Albert Einstein
Happy Valentines Day everyone!

No comments: