Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Unsolved Mysteries
This post is about unsolved mysteries. The re-enactments and special effects are actual eyewitness accounts. What you are about to read is not a news broadcast.
Strange things have been happening at my house! At first I thought I was crazy, but as time goes on I have come to realize that I am not crazy. Things just happen with no explanation and no one in my house has any knowledge of how these things happened.
Below are a few examples of what has been happening...
*The lid on the milk jug...when I put the milk in the fridge it always has a lid on it. However, from time to time when I pull it out of the fridge the lid is missing.
*Some how the roll of toilet paper is ALWAYS falling off it's holder and ends up on the cupboard. But no one has any recollection of when or how it happened.
*The ice cube trays...always empty! But if you ask the people in the household they just filled them up. Weird!
*The garbage. The garbage can seems to be full most of the time, but Jayce and Alek SWEAR they JUST took it out. Strange!
*An empty bag of potato chips. But nobody ate them!
*Just the other day I had five dollars sitting on my dresser. Today it's gone, but nobody remembers seeing it or has any idea where it might have gone.
*Jayce and Alek's room is almost always messy. But they tell me daily that it wasn't them or that they JUST cleaned it.
*There is always toothpaste stuck to the sink and all over the counter. But nobody brushes their teeth in that bathroom.
*The laundry always ends up on the floor, but I know my family ALWAYS puts their dirty clothes in the hamper. They tell me so!
These (among many others) are baffeling mysteries! I am trying to get to the bottom of what's happening in my home. If any of you have any have any information that can help please contact me. Your name will remain anonymous. Thank you!

3 comments:

asm said...

unsolved mysteries, why Moms work so much and so hard.

Stephanie said...

"I didn't do it" lives at our house to!! I thought I was the special one to have an invisible extra child! Gotta love it!

Our ABC Family said...

Love the post! It's funny, I have similar things happening like that at my house. Too wierd, maybe we have the same ghosts haunting our house! :)