Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Winter...
I know, I know!!! I have complained incessantly about this years winter. I have hated every minute of it! Ok well, maybe not every minute. I have had my fair share of fun! That is why I have decided to write a formal apology to winter!
WINTER, I am Sorry! Please forgive me!
I know you mean well, and that you are just doing your job. And I know you bring so many wonderful things each and every year!
Such as, water, white christmas's, beautiful white capped mountains, a reason to wear sweatshirts and cute socks, thanksgiving, a new year, making new goals, sledding, skiing, hot chocolate, lots of holidays, snuggeling with my husband to stay warm, and so much more that I can't think of.
I am done complaining about you winter, it has only made you linger longer. I know you too want a rest. I have counted down the seconds and days you will come to an end. And now that we are just about there I am actually a little bit sad to have you leave. I know, make up my mind already!
Whoa, now don't get me wrong, I am still majorly excited for spring. It's just that I can probably savor what's left of you, winter, and make the best of it.
Can we still be friends?
If you live in Salt Lake where there is NO snow, and the weather is in the 40's, and you are a little confused. Yes, Vernal is still very much a winter wonderland. If you miss the butt freezing cold, and snow, come visit me! I would love to share with you!
Happy rest of the winter!

2 comments:

asm said...

Not counting today, there is only 31 days left. :D that's right 31. That's right I'm counting down.

Katie said...

Ok, how bout we switch houses until spring time? :)