Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Friday, March 5, 2010

A little bit of everything...
This week has been quite the week. Sunday night I started feeling a little sick and by Monday morning I was out and out sick! It started in my chest and moved to my ears, nose, and throat. Wednesday afternoon my left ear decided to plug up and I couldn't hear anything. So, I decided to go see the Doctor. I HATE the doctor!!! They scare me to death!!!! So admitting that I needed to go was hard for me. But I went, and boy am I glad I did! While at the doctors office they did the normal tests, temperature, blood pressure, oxygen, and so on. When the doctor came in and asked me what was going I told him my ear was driving me crazy. He looked at me kind of confused and said "is that all?" So I said, "well I have a cold, but Ya, that's it!" He looked at me again and said, "um, you are very sick!" Your blood pressure is through the roof, you have a fever, and your oxygen level is at 84. He then proceeded to check out my ears, nose, throat, and lungs. Come to find out I have bronchitis, a sinus infection, two ear infections, fluid behind my left ear, and a little bit of fluid on my lungs. I was a little shocked to say the least! I just thought I had a cold. He gave me a shot (one of the reason's I am afraid doctors), gave me a breathing treatment to get my oxygen levels back to normal (it was actually four before I got to an acceptable level), a decongestant, cough medicine, an inhaler, and a few other things I can't quite remember.
Now that it has been a few hours and all the meds have started kicking in, I feel much better. I didn't realize that I felt so crappy. Thank goodness for my plugged up ear. I still get to see the doctor one or two more times to monitor the fluid in my lungs and ears to make sure they don't become a problem, but for the most part I think I am out of the woods, and I didn't even know I was in them!
I am very thankful that nobody in my family has shown any symptoms. I have them taking vitamin C every hour and drinking lots of water. Hopefully they will stay healthy.

1 comment:

Gabaldon said...

Dang that sucks! I hope that you are feeling better!