Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The video game Vs. The haircut
My sweet Jayce loves to grow his hair long. He says it's because his hair is curly and he like his curls. I honestly think it's because he likes to torment me. He thinks it's funny!
I ask him all the time if he is ready for me to cut his hair. He always smiles and tells me "nope". So the other day Alek got a video game that he has been working really hard to earn. Jayce was devastated and started bartering with me. He offered to clean my house, scrub my floors, take out the trash, and so on. I refused all of his offers, and explained to him that he should have started trying to earn his game sooner. He sat there for a few minutes then looked and me smiled (Mari) and said...I will let you cut my hair! So of course I jumped at the offer. And now Jayce has short hair. I actually felt a little bit bad. But he looks so handsome!

2 comments:

Our ABC Family said...

It looks good! I know he was a little sad to cut off his curls, but when I talked to him, I think the video game made it worth it for him! :)

Aly said...

I LOVE HIS LONG HAIR!! Why would you do that to him?! BAD MOM!!