Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Diary of a whimpy kid...
A few months ago Grant and I took the boys to see Percy Jackson and the Olympians, the lightning theif. During the previews we saw the trailer for "Diary of a whimpy kid", my kids MOST favorite book of all time. They have read each book about 5 times, and have traded back and forth with about 4 other boys. So, as soon as they saw the preview they started making plans. They invited all of their friends, earned the money, and arranged the carpool.
When, the day arrived two of the boys were a little bit sick. One of them being Alek. Both boys toatlly pretended not to be sick. I never thought I would see the day that one of my kids "pretended" to be healthy.
Anyway, the day came and all the boys were out of control and excited. It made me giggle. I was the carpool, so I got to take the boys to the theatre, buy the popcorn and drinks, and get them situated in their seats. As soon as I did all of that both Jayce and Alek looked at me and said "bye mom". Ok, so I guess it was a good thing I didn't buy me a ticket, I wasn't really invited. It was fun to see them sitting there with all of their friends, teasing, laughing and having a good time.
When I picked them up, they had huge smiles on their faces, and were repeating whatever parts of the movie they could remember. The drive home was VERY loud and full of laughing boys. Totally worth it!!!

1 comment:

ssschiess said...

Sounds like an awesome day for the boys!! Cortnie is so excited for this movie.