Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

As American as apple pie...

I know, I post a lot about food. What can I say? I LOVE TO COOK!!! So with that being said, I present my newest culinary adventure. Apple pie with a lattice top! Beautiful isn't it! It was a joint effort really. Between me and Marissa, I think we make the worlds best apple pie!!! And we don't even live in the same state. How's that for culinary genius's?
Uncooked...
Cooked...

All gone...

Yum...

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Mmmmm. My mouth is salivating... can you tell? Looks yummy. I think I might make one today.