Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Calling all sisters...

Dear Marissa, Amy, Mari, and Aly...
UPDATE YOUR BLOGS!!!! Ok? Thanks!
Love Always,
Lizz
Dear Jerrica, Stephanie, Suzanne, and Aleen
Good job for keeping yours updated. You deserve a BIG high five!
Love your favorite sister-in-law,
Lizz

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like there might be something about the Cook side of the family when it comes to keeping up with the blogs! :)

asm said...

4 out of 8 ain't bad. except when it is your own sisters and they live half way around the world and you never get to talk any more. Then 4 out of 8 could use improvement. ;)
no one has every told me good job at keeping my blog updated. Thanks Lizz!! I've got a good satisfied smirk on my face.

Marissa said...

At least we're cute.