Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Vernal Sunset...

Have you ever  stopped to look at the sunset?  If you haven't, you should try it!
I love looking at sunsets.  I try to count all the different colors and  the beautiful shapes the clouds make.  When I look at the sunset I am reminded of how beautiful this world really is.  We just need to stop for a moment, walk outside, and allow ourselves to see the beauty the world has to offer.  Each time I look at a sunset, the day seems to melt away, and I know that I can handle another day, good or bad!  It's art at my fingertips. I don't have to visit the Louve (although I would love to), or an art musuem to witness the array of colors blended together to form a masterpiece!   I don't have to leave my home or spend untold amounts of money to see one of life most spectacular masterpieces form before my eyes.  Life is great!
This year we have had some pretty awesom sunsets.  I have been able to capture a few of them.  Although the camera just doesn't do it justice.  Nonetheless, they are still beautiful!

No comments: