Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A day at the Gorge...

We decided to have one last adventure before winter made it's way to Vernal.  So we packed a cooler, loaded the fishing poles, and drove to Flaming Gorge.  It was beautiful!  I couldn't believe how clear the water was and that it was still warm enough to go swimming.  Of course we didn't think about bringing swim suits so, Alek went in is undies!  What can I say?  He really wanted to swim.  Don't worry, we were in a little cove and nobody was around.  It was safe.  The boys tried to convince me to swim in my underwear, but, we all know how that would have turned out, so I politely turned them down. 
Jayce and Grant fished a little ways down from where Alek was swimming.  Jayce caught his first BIG fish.  It was probably around 3 pounds and put up a pretty good fight.  Jayce was all sorts of excited, that is until Grant handed him the knife and told to clean it.  Then he wanted to throw it back.  Unfortunatley the fish was already dead so we had to keep it.  Jayce did a great job gutting and cleaning it, even if his cute little hands were shaking the whole time.  He was proud of himself after is was done, and Alek just kept saying "man I am glad I didn't fish, Jayce you should have swam with me!"  Funny boys!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Brandt says, "Ooo gross! I wouldn't want to gut the fish either. I definitely would have gone swimming instead!" I love the pics! :)