Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...
We cut our Christmas tree down this year. We went to Ashely National Forest and found the perfect tree, then chopped the sucker down. Now it sits beautifully in my living room. I love looking at it knowing that we found and cut it down. It was a fun adventure for our family. We thought it would be more cold than it was, to our surprise it was just right.
Our friends Susan and Walter and their dog Frankie came with us and cut their tree down too. Afterwards we went to the Flaming Gorge Lodge for hot chocolate and fries.
As far as perfect days go, this day is in my top 10!











1 comment:

Mari said...

What is it with you and the "Charlie Brown" trees? I love you, but I dont understand it.