Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving...
We had a fantastic Thanksgiving. We saw both our families and were able to play and have fun. The food was great, and the fun, well I wish it wouldn't ever end. But sadly it did. We did play hard though, and I loved every second of it. I can't wait to do it all again!
Our family visited Temple Square before we left. It was so nice to see all the lights and the beautiful surroundings at Temple Square. The boys loved it, Grant hated it! But he hates big crowds, so I can't blame him, he did it with a smile on his face and even pretended to enjoy himself from time to time. It really was fun, and we were able to teach our boys and bare testimony to them of the Christmas spirit and what Christmas was really all about! I loved it!


















Sisters...
I have four sisters and I love them all to death. On Thanksgiving we were so lucky to be all together. When we get together we always laugh and giggle. Then when it comes time to leave we all boob and cry.
I can't wait to see them all again! Until then I have this picture to remind me what a bunch of goobers we are.
We were all making (or trying to make) beaver faces. Marissa had a hard time with this. Bless her little heart! We still love her!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

So I can't do the damn beaver face... get over it already! Okay, I'm kidding! I'm working on it :-)8