Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ah Ha...
This is the little fart that has been eating my tomoto plants.
As we were watering the garden Grant noticed it's tracks. Then the little stinker came back for seconds. Luckily we were outside when he returned and hopefully we scared him away. But just to make sure we sprayed all our plants with garlic water. That ought to do the trick. If not, I guess we will bring out the big guns! And by big guns I mean deer repelent. Don't worry I wouldn't shoot it. At least not until deer season! :)

1 comment:

Our ABC Family said...

LOL!!!! You crack me up!