Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Listening...
Yesterday in primary we learned about the Holy Ghost and how we can recognize the still small voice, and how as long as we are "plugged in" or in tune, we will be able to feel and hear the Holy Ghost direct us and keep us safe. As I was talking to the children I remembered times in my life that I have been guided and directed by the Holy Ghost and it made me realize that as of late I have been slacking. My Scriptrue study and personal prayers have been spotty at best. I have found myself saying, "I will do it in a minute" or "I am to tired, I will do it in the morning", or (this one is embarassing) not kneeling to say my prayers. I haven't been in tune like I should be. In turn I haven't been as receptive to the promptings of the Holy Ghost.
When I got home, I was reflecting on the things I taught, I realized that The Lord had planned for me to teach this lesson so that I could re-group and re-dedicate myself to my scripture studies, and my personal prayers.
I am so grateful that I can have these experiences and that I can recognize and learn from them. I am grateful that The Lord cares for me, and that he will never give up on me, even when I give up on myself.
I am grateful for the Gift of The Holy Ghost. There have been so many times in my life that I have felt His guidance.
I can't imagine my life without the gospel. It is such a comfort to me.
I am especially grateful that I have been given the opportunity to serve in the primary. I learn so much each and every week. The children teach me unconditional love, and help me to feel the pure love of Christ. I am grateful for the women I have the priveldge of serving in the presidency with, for their amazing strength, their continual dedication, and their beautiful testimonies.
I am truly blessed beyond measure, probably more than I deserve.
I know I wouldn't be where I am today if I had not listened to the Holy Ghost to kneel in humble prayer, submit to the Lord's will and allow the Lord to guide me. I know we were lead to Vernal as part of the plan Heavenly Father has for me and my family. I am so grateful that I listened to that prompting. I love Vernal, I love the friends I have made here, and I love that my family is happy. I haven't ever regreted moving here, because I submitted to the Lord's will knowing that he would bless and watch over us. And though I miss my family with all my heart I know that I won't be away from them forever, because the Lord has promised that we can be together forever!!!

No comments: