Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Just a thought or two...
Today a friend of mine shared two thoughts with me. I LOVED them, and wanted to share them with you.
#1 thought...
"It is said an Eastern monarch once charged his wise men to invent him a sentence to be ever in view, and which should be true and appropriate in all times and all situations. They presented him the words: "And this, too, shall pass away.""
~Abraham Lincoln
I loved this thought. In times that seem especially difficult it seems as though the time has slowed down, and that I am stuck and will never be able to dig myself out. But everything does pass away, and eventually things will get better.
#2 thought...
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."
~Unkown
This needs no explanation!!!
Thank you Aubrey for sharing these two amazing thoughts. I needed them!

2 comments:

ssschiess said...

Love these quotes! Thanks so much for sharing them. I'm thinking I need to make the second one into a sign for my room.
Love you!!
Suzanne

Our ABC Family said...

Thank-you for posting them! We all need reminders sometimes to help keep us going and to help remind us why we are here!