Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

To whom it may concern...

Lately it seems like too many people that I LOVE with all my heart are faced with intense trials and challenges. I wish I could do or say something to make everything go away, or vanish into thin air. I wish I had that power, but I don't! I am so sorry!

I know this won't mean much, or even really help! But I love you and I continue to pray each and every day for the well being of those I love! I pray that you will find peace and strength in Heavenly Father. I pray that you will find peace with in yourself, and I pray that you will know how grateful I am to have you in my life.

I am not going to name names. But you know who you are! And though I don't call as often as I should, and I am not the best sister/friend that I should be, I truly do thank Heavenly Father for you!

Be strong, be brave, and endure to the end. The Lord knows your needs, He knows your heart, He knows how to bless you, and most importantly He knows YOU and He loves YOU!

No comments: