Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I just called to say...

Darleen Gordon
 Last night I got two phone calls!  My phone ringing is not a weird thing, sometimes it never stops.  But these two phone calls were special to me.  The first one was my sister in law Darleen.  I had a fun time talking with her and realized how much I miss seeing her.  The second phone call was my other sister in law Aleen.  I again realized how much I miss her too andI enjoyed our chat, even though my phone was being stupid and kept cutting out.  (sorry Aleen, you probably thought I wasn't listening. It was just my phone going in and out of service) Though the circumstances of the phone call were saddening and hard to hear, I still enjoyed catching up and hearing your voices. 
Then to top it all, I got a message on facebook from my OTHER sister in law Suzanne, and for the third time that evening realized how much I miss seeing my sister in laws. 
These three ladies are the bomb.  I miss them daily and often loose myself in memories of when we all lived close together and got to play whenever we wanted.  I am so very lucky to be able to call you guys sister!  Thank you for the chats the other night. I can't wait to talk to you all again!

No comments: