Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sweet thang

I finally got to meet the newest Cook family member last week.  Olivia Joy Cook.  Born January 18, 2011.  She is so beautiful and I couldn't put her down.  I fell in love with this sweet little girl the second I saw her.  She has the sweetest personality  and very rarely cries.  Seriously, I have never seen a better baby.  My only thought to that is that Olivia was just in heaven and she KNOWS her daddy has a son just like him up there so she better cut them a break.  :)
I forgot to charge my camera before we left, so I stole a picture off James' facebook so you could she how gorgeous she is.  Isn't she cute?
Olivia is a precious little gift and I can't wait to hold her and love her again.
Congratulations James and Jerrica, Olivia is absolutley perfect!!

No comments: