Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Girls night out...
Sadly I had to say goodbye to a good friend and my first counselor in the primary presidency. I will miss her more than she knows! Her time in Vernal was short but meaningful. She taught me so many new things and how to be a better person. Thank you Elizabeth for being such an amazing person and example to me.
Before Elizabeth moved she really wanted to have a night out with the girls, and she really wanted to try the dessert at Stockmans Restaurant. First of all let me just warn you that dessert at Stockmans is not for the faint of heart, and should not be taken lightly. I would suggest NOT eating before you go, in fact I would suggest not eating AT ALL that day!
Our eyes were definitely bigger than our stomachs. We ordered the Swains Revenge. Take a look at this sucker! It is ginormous! When the waitress told us it was big we didn't believe her so we ordered two. When she brought them out we were stunned. BIG is an understatement. It was gigantic. But very delicious!!! We also ordered two other desserts in fear that we wouldn't have enough to go around. Do not make the same mistake we did. Trust your waitress, she knows what she is talking about.
I am very thankful to report, however, that we DID NOT finish ANY of the desserts. Though we had to be fork lifted out.
We had a blast. It was nice to laugh and just be girls.

We will miss you Elizabeth!

The Vernal 2ND Ward Primary Presidency. Me (president) next to me is Elizabeth (1st counselor) across from her is Laurie (2ND counselor) and next to Laurie is our Secretary Brynne. We seriously have so much fun together. I can't imagine my life without any of them!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Holy Macro! That dessert alone has got to contain a weeks worth of calories. Remind me to never go there. My stomach hurts just looking at it.