Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

To be healthy, or not to be...
We are NOT paranoid health fanatics. However, with the recent Swine Flu (H1N1) scare we thought we would take some extra precautions to stay healthy. I took a trip to the local health food store and stocked up on Echinacea, Golden root, vitamin C, multi-vitamins, and a few other things to help us stay healthy.
The kids think it's great to take a regiment of daily vitamins and remind me when I forget. I was worried at first that they would fight me, but they have been champs. They understand the need to be healthy and want to be healthy, so they take their daily dose without complaining. Of course everything is orange flavored, so who would complain? Not me!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like you got everything covered! You are a much better mommy than I am!

Lois Cook Berrett said...

I am glad that you are taking precautions. It is kind of a scary thing. I loved your dessert story too. Wish I would have been there. I could have made a big dent in all of those delicious looking desserts. Love you.