Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Friday, May 29, 2009

We are a happy family...
Back in March we had our family pictures done. I know, I'm a little late. Better late than never!
This was actually a really fun day. We had a blast being all together. It was the first time we have been together in over a year. I felt bad for our poor photographer. We were very unruly. You would think the patriarch of the family might try to bring a little order to the chaos! Oh no, not MY father. HE IS THE CHAOS!!! I love it though. My dad makes us all laugh until we cry or pee our pants. And then he teases about that. It never ends with him. I would also like to thank little Emma for keeping us entertained. If we could have some how caputered the going ons behind the scenes you would have seen Emma dancing around like a super model. Holy cow she was on one. We are all trying our very hardest NOT to pay attention to her. I was laughing sooooo hard.
By the time we got to the grandkids picture with grandma and grandpa the kids were done. They didn't have anything left in them. Especially poor Maggie. It is very apparent that she DID NOT want one more picture taken. Rebekah just gave up and feel asleep in Grandma's arms while Isa threw crusty's to anyone looking at, around, or near her. And where are all the parents of these children? Umm, playing in the other room. Hey, mom and dad raised eight of us. They can handle twelve grandkids right? Luckily the photographer got one good shot of the kids out of about twenty shots. All we needed was one though. So good job Mr. Photographer!
I love my family. We have so much fun together, sometimes too much, but I have to say I have the best family ever. It's still hard to see a family picture without Jared. Some how one person missing makes our family look so small. I am just very grateful that the Eternal picture has us all in it.





9 comments:

Nick and Jen said...

What a great looking family! I would have loved to have been a little fly on the wall to watch all of you! Except I would probably be on the floor laughing...I know that was cheesy!! :)

It's so wonderful that you are all so close! I love that!

Nick and Jen said...

PS-What a fun video you made!

Marissa said...

Hehe. We're a cute bunch!

Marissa said...

Oh, uh... I was actually talking about the whole family. Not just Ryan and I ;)

Marissa said...

...because everyone knows that we are one good lookin' couple.

Okay, just kidding. But we do have cute kids!!!

Schiess family said...

You do have cute kids! That's all I have to say about that. :)

Croft Family said...

It's nice to know your dad has not changed. I still think of your parents often even though I have not seen either one in years. You do have the best family

Aly said...

Well I still think I look like a misfit with my pee blonde hair. Ew. But our family is cute.

Schiess family said...

Oh Aly, you aren't a misfit. You are beautiful no matter what color your hair is and you fit in right where you should! Love you sister!