Listen to gigglyannes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jayce

Jayce
Sweet, funny, a hardworker, loving, kind and a good friend to anyone he meets. He will make you laugh and then say "what? What I say? What I do?" He's a very funny boy!

Alek

Alek
Sweet, calm, friendly, kind and loving. He will do whatever he can to make you happy, and strives to be a the best person he can.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I love my family!!!

The past few weeks I have been thinking a lot about my family and how I sometimes take them for granted. It's so easy to put my family on the back shelf and tell myself that I will deal with it later. I am afraid that if I continue down that path I will miss out my kids lives. I don't want to miss any part of my family growing up, so I have made it my daily goal to take a few moments each day to reflect on the importance of my family, and write a few things everyday about each of my kids and Grant that I am thankful for. I hope that by doing this I will be able to always remember how lucky I am that they are mine, and that we can be together as a family for eternity. That is the best treasure I could ever hope for.

Without my little family I would be nothing. Everyday is an adventure. Some adventures are easier than others, but I am grateful that I have the opportunity to experince them all. Good or bad!

I am starting of my daily goal with this video that I put together today. Each picture brought back wonderful memories that I will tresure my whole life. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

5 comments:

H-Dizzle said...

thats a cool video! we miss you guys very much. We're pretty lucky to have the family we do. We love you.

Schiess family said...

James, is that you?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

You did such a great job on that video. What a great way to remember those wonderful moments that touch your heart and make motherhood so worth it. Your post was just the motivation I needed to really stop and just enjoy my family. Thanks for sharing. You are a great mother and a great example.

Marissa said...

I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!! You did a great job. I even got a little teary eyed. I love and miss you guys! Tell your boys and Grant hi for me.